Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VERSATILE CREATIVE DESIGN AMIDST GORGEOUS LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
With abundant natural light, beautifully landscaped native and European gardens, and a variety of modern conveniences, this recently renovated property is perfect for those looking for a permanent tree change or stunning weekender. Featuring the idyllic Blue Mountains bush landscape, plenty of entertaining space, and three types of heating and cooling, it is hard not to fall in love with this uniquely designed property.
- Named Mountain Ark' for the unusually shaped roof like an upturned ark
- Solar passive in design, this north-facing home has a focus on all day natural light and scenery, with large double glazed windows throughout
- Soaring ceiling height in main living dining area
- 2 bathrooms with under floor heating in each
- Versatile sleeping space, offering 3 bedrooms or the option of using one bedroom as a studio
- Recently renovated to offer best of both city and country living, in close proximity to Leura Village, 1.5 hours from Sydney
- Professionally landscaped native and European gardens, with rock pool at rear which attracts local wildlife - perfect for nature lovers
- 3 heating and cooling systems: industrial-sized air conditioning, gas heating, and large Lopi wood fire stove
- Space to park 3-4 cars
- Multiple verandas, including a spacious north-facing one, and 2 balconies at the rear directly off both bedrooms
- NBN internet connectivity
- Spacious kitchen with windows overlooking bushland, featuring a gas cooktop and electric oven
Offering beautiful gardens, modern amenities, and character in spades, this very special Leura home is sure to sell fast.
1,745m² / 0.43 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.