Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
BLUE MOUNTAINS-STYLE LOG HOME
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst native fauna in a sought after location, this Blue Mountains-style log home offers an abundance of easy living features including wood-burning fires, a spacious backyard, and an inviting use of timber throughout. Breathtaking views across the Kanimbla Valley and beyond turns this charming property into a space you can't help but fall in love with.
- Private retreat nestled amidst native bush
- Warm, rustic atmosphere with extensive use of timber throughout, staying true to its log home design
- Cyprus log exterior, with high raked timber ceilings
- Abundant natural light with floor to ceiling windows, making the most of the incredible view across the Kanimbla Valley and beyond
- Spacious, open kitchen with wood-burning fireplace and sky light
- Stay comfortable year-round with a wood-burning fireplace, air-conditioning and sky light in the living area
- Large grassy backyard with plenty of space for entertaining
- Bathroom features separate bath and shower
- Easily liveable, with great potential to renovate
This gorgeously charming Mt Victoria home offers a rare combination of simple comfort and incredible views across the Kanimbla Valley - it's not one to miss.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.