Alan Gregory is a name familiar to most local residents, he is also the director of Ray White. Professional and tenacious, Alan has developed the region’s most successful real estate business and is the No.1 selling agency & agent in the area (Source:Price Finder 2019). Integrity combined with a passion for the business and the local community inspires Alan to be a dynamically consistent performer in the Upper Blue Mountains real estate market, servicing an area from Wentworth Falls to Hartley.
Alan and his wife Suzette bought the company in 2002 and have increased Ray White’s dominance of the local real estate market year on year, they now oversee 12 staff across sales & leasing and have recently relocated to 20 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath after refurbishing one of the towns most beautiful heritage buildings. Alan’s extensive knowledge of the local area and a deep engagement in the business ensures Alan is consistently recognised as one of the top performers throughout New South Wales and he is now a member of the Alan White Club for Elite Performers. Alan’s down-to-earth approach and easy communication skills combined with genuine interest in his clients makes him one of the most sought-after agents by both buyers and sellers alike.
Ray White is renowned for its involvement in community, supporting the local schools, community events and fundraising for a range of charities including Greystanes Disability Services, Ovarian Cancer and a Little Ray of Giving Christmas Appeal – it is Alan’s love of community that drives this. Alan and his wife, Suzette, have two daughters, and they live and own a property in Blackheath.
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Blackheath
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Blackheath
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - 25 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014/2015 - Top 10 Metro Principals - Settled Commission - No. 10 And 5 earlier awards